PERSONAL PROPERTY: 200 N. Academy St, Murfreesboro, TN
ONLINE PERSONAL PROPERTY AUCTION featuring Ford Ranger, Fine Antiques, Furniture, Glassware, China, Jewelry and More!
200 North Academy St,
BID NOW ONLINE ONLY Until
Sunday, November 19th, 2023 @ 8:00 PM
- 2003 Ford Ranger – very clean, 95,270 miles (VIN: 1FTYR44U13PB81652)
- Fine antiques from 19th and early 20th centuries – many of historical significance pertaining to Murfreesboro and Rutherford County
-- Giltner Family: Dr. G.B. Giltner served as Mayor of Murfreesboro from 1910-1918
-- Nugent Family: operated J.S. Nugent & Co., a marble and granite company, which in 1901 constructed the base for Confederate Peace Memorial monument on the Murfreesboro square
-- Randolph Family: Proprietors of historic Riverside Farm (Pierce-Randolph House) in Walter Hill, home to "Jones Antiques" operated by Sarah (Randolph) Jones.
- Glassware – Fenton, Hobnail, Vaseline, Depression Glass
- Solid cherry Jackson press
- Antique wicker furniture
- Old books, magazines, stamps, postcards, pamphlets
- Vintage jewelry
- Much, much more!
Directions to the Property: From I-24: take S Church St./Hwy 231 North towards Murfreesboro Square (approximately 2 miles). Right on Broad St., then first left on Academy St. for 0.4 miles. Property on the right (corner of N Academy / E College).
PREVIEW: Sunday, Nov. 19th from 1-2 PM
PICK-UP ITEMS: Tuesday, Nov. 21st from 1-5 PM
AUCTIONEER: Ross Pepper - Lic. 7147
(615) 648-7706 / (615) 895-0078